Awesim Contracts Administration
At Awesim we specialise in Contracts Administration for the Building industry, Glen Sim has a Diploma in Construction Management, and provides many years of expertise in the management of building contracts.
We have experience with Small works contracts, HIA & MBA Home Building Contracts, Commercial Contracts like the Australian Standards 2124 (AS2124) and the AS4000 series.
Our services are used by Building Contractors, Developers and Owner Builders.
By using our services on a consultancy basis, you benefit by having experience staff on call when you demand for long or short term contracts, for example one or two days per week for the entire project, or use us only at the start to prepare the tender submission or for the procurement subtrades.
Listed below are a few of the tasks our Contracts Administration Staff manage;
- Receive and review client documentation/contracts and determine contracting pathway and process for all contracts
- Management of relationships between subcontractor and builder
- Inform subcontractors as to their rights and obligations under these contracts
- Drafting of contract amendments and variations
- Monitor progress and catalogue all disputed items
- Identify issues that inhibit delivery
- Regularly review issues with subcontractors and agree to resolution strategies
- Analysis performance trends and maintain measurements
- Provide & analysis weekly/monthly reports
- Purchase Orders
- Source subcontractors / Suppliers
- Head contracts administration of all claims, variations and progress payments
- Contract Insurances, ensure all projects comply with relevant local, state & federal laws.
- Practical & Final Completion certificates.
If you require further information for your Contract Administration needs, please call Glen on 0419 600 063.
Or fill out our contact form here.